FAR-INFRARED THERMAL SAUNA
“WHOLE-BODY REGENERATIVE RADIANT THERAPY"
What is Far-infrared?
Infrared light is part of the Sun's invisible spectrum of light that has the ability to penetrate the human tissue.
Infrared heat therapy uses far infrared light characteristics to heat the body directly rather than just the air. The experience is similar to sunbathing, which gives you the radiant heat that is all your own. Unlike sunbathing, far infrared heat therapy is completely healthy and safe. You can relax in a far infrared sauna for hours and it will never cause your skin to burn.
Conventional saunas heat the air with steam which can be unbearably hot. This type of sauna causes the body to sweat at the surface of the tissue only as well as making it difficult to breath. A far infrared sauna uses soothing dry far infrared heat that is well ventilated and extremely comfortable and relaxing.
There are many health benefits that may be gained and conditions that have been treated by using far-infrared heat as reported in the Journal of American Medical Association, the McGraw/Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology, and Infrared Therapy by Dr. Yamajaki. Most studies to date have been conducted in the US and Japan.
Health and Therapeutic Effects
- Caloric Consumption
- Passive Cardiovascular Conditioning
- Weight Control
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heavy Metal Detoxification
- Lyme Disease
- Mold Toxicity
- Increased extensibility of collagen tissues
- Decreased joint stiffness
- Relief of muscle spasms
- Muscle and joint pain relief
- Increased blood flow
- Resolution of inflammatory infiltrates and edema
- Has been used in cancer therapy
Musculoskeletal Conditions and Benefits
- Muscle spasms
- Compression fracture
- Spinal cord shock
- Lower back pain
- Ear diseases
- Muscle tension
- Disc-protrusion related neuralgia
- Post-exercise muscle pain
- Brain contusion
- Gastroenteric problem
- Shoulder pain
(Creating a cure for or treating any disease is neither implied nor should be inferred)
DO NOT USE THE FAR-INFRARED SAUNA WITHOUT CONSULTING YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS.
- Using prescription drugs – check with your physician/pharmacist for change in drug effect due to interaction with far-infrared energy.
- Adrenal suppression and systemic lupus erythematosus or multiple sclerosis.
- Acute joint injury – should not be heated the first 48 hours after injury or until hot and swollen symptoms subside.
- DO NOT use if you are pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant.
- If you have metal pins, rods, artificial joint or other surgical implants – check with your surgeon before using the sauna.
- Heating the low back area of women during menstrual period may increase menstrual flow.
- Hemophiliacs or anyone predisposed to hemorrhage SHOULD AVOID use of Far-Infrared Thermal Sauna.
- If any condition WORSENS, use should be discontinued immediately and consult with your treating health care provider.
DO NOT attempt to self-treat any disease with the Far-Infrared Thermal Sauna without direct supervision of a certified physician.
2016 PRICING PACKAGES
Single Sessions* 5-Session Card* 10-Session Card*
Far-infrared Sauna $10 $45 $79
Combo Package w/Vibe-Trainer $20 $84 $119
Monthly Semi-Annual Annual
Far-Infrared Sauna $89 $349 $699
Combo Package w/Vibe-Trainer $145 $675 $1199
**Gift Certificates Available Upon Request**
Call or visit the St Louis Wellness Center to schedule an appointment
* Combo Package sessions to be used same appointment
** Add additional family members for $25
Price includes complimentary towel service
Initial User Consultation Included
For More information, or to schedule an appointment please call 314-963-7711